4 Surfing & Windsurfing in Australia
Results 1-4 of 4
Surf the North Coast of New South Wales and live a surfers dream of freedom, travel, good waves and good times on this 5-day adventure. Travel from either ...
Sydney, concludes Byron Bay or vice versa, Australia
5 days (approx.)
What better place to learn to surf than on world-famous Bondi Beach? Here you'll find fantastic waves, sunbathing beauties, year-round sun and the coolest ...
1.5 - 2 hours
Learn how to ride an ocean wave in the warm waters of Seal Rocks, situated 3 hours from Sydney on the North Coast. This untouched area is renowned for its ...
2 days (approx.)
Want to learn how to surf? Where could be better than Sydney, the heart of Australia's surfing culture. For a great, fun-filled introduction to surfing, take ...
8 hours (approx.)
Results 1-4 of 4
Guaranteed low prices...
staffed by travel experts...
24/7 customer service...
Colonial Tramcar Restaurant Tour of Melbourne
Great Ocean Road Small Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
Yarra Valley Wine and Winery Tour from Melbourne
Gordon River Cruise from Strahan
Phillip Island Penguin Small Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
- All things to do in Australia
- Water Sports
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Cultural & Theme Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Family Friendly
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Private & Custom Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shore Excursions
- Shows, Concerts & Sports
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
- Theme Parks
- Tours & Sightseeing
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Walking & Biking Tours
More Australia Resources
- Find more great deals, travel insights and advice on our Australia Things to Do blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Watch videos of things to do in Australia and other top destinations on Viator's YouTube Channel
- Plan Australia vacations on Yahoo! Travel
- Australia hotels from PlanetWare
- National news from The Australian