2 Family-friendly Shows in Beijing
Results 1-2 of 2
This private tour of Beijing will be filled with a variety of activities that lets you see and experience the best of the city in a single day. With your own ...
At the Beijing Acrobat Show, enjoy an evening of gravity-defying contortionism, juggling, unicycling, chair-stacking and plate-spinning acts, plus a whole lot ...
3 hours (approx.)
Results 1-2 of 2
Guaranteed low prices...
staffed by travel experts...
24/7 customer service...
Private Arrival Transfer: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) to Hotel
Great Wall of China Small Group Day Trip from Beijing
Private Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Tea Ceremony in Beijing
Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
Imperial Beijing Private Tour: Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and Jingshan Park with Lunch
- All things to do in Beijing
- Shows, Concerts & Sports
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Cultural & Theme Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Family Friendly
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Private & Custom Tours
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
- Tours & Sightseeing
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Walking & Biking Tours
Doing what: Beijing Essential Full-Day Tour including Great Wall at Badaling, ...
Save 30% on this Private Tour of Pingyao and Datong!
On this four-day private guided tour from Beijing, see wondrous ancient Chinese architecture in and around the towns of Pingyao and Datong. Learn about the historical and cultural elements of Pingyao's Rishengchang Exchange House and the old city wall, and visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Yungang Grottoes.
More Beijing Resources
- Watch videos of things to do in Beijing and other top destinations on Viator's YouTube Channel
- Find more great deals, travel insights and advice on our Beijing Things to Do blog, Facebook, and Twitter
- Plan Beijing vacations on Yahoo! Travel
- Beijing hotels, China from PlanetWare
- English-language news from the China Daily