ermuda Cruise 07/16/15
It was an amazing!!! First time me and my sister went sailing on a boat together and her first experience snorkeling. By the way we didn't know how to swim! But the water was very shallow no more than 6-10 feet deep.
1. The boat was clean and beautiful sailing trip
2. The rum swizzle and cookies were awesome
3. The guide was very funny and had great tips and cool stories
4. The skippers were very helpful ladies
5. Scenic views were awesome for paddle boarding, snorkeling and kayaking.
1. The guide did forget that me and my sister in the water and started to prepare for sailing off. Reminder we don't know how to swim. So that would of been been scary. When we mentioned it to him when we boarded the boat he said he would of come back after he noticed from the head count. That was not delightful to hear!
2. The snorkel equipment gave me a sore throat. So I don't know if the chemicals used to sanitize it is very strong or not strong enough for sanitation.
Overral would do it again but bring my own snorkel gear and hope were not forgotten again!
Visited July 16th 2015
Such an excellent trip! The entire crew of Restless Native did a great job to make sure we were having fun and enjoying every minute. The trip starts with a 45 minute catamaran ride to the private cove/beach while Zander answers questions and talks about life in Bermuda. Then 2 hours of incredible snorkeling, exploring coves and beautiful sea glass on the beach, stand-up paddle boards and kayaks. The water is between 3-10 feet deep depending on where you are so it's perfect for families. I would do this tour again in a heart beat. Some of the best snorkeling I've seen in years, amazing experience -- I certainly won't forget it!!
We had a great day with Zander and crew! It was one of the highlights of our trip. We were taken to a nice cove area where we could snorkel, kayak, paddleboard or just kick back and relax. I've done many tours like this in the past and not one has offered freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. =)
Boat Captain was very good. Gave us a very interesting tour and talk about Bermuda history. Rum Swizzle and drinks on the return trip were very good. Location for snorkeling was very scenic, but the snorkeling was average at best
Loading more reviews