2 Shore Excursions in Cairns & the Tropical North
Results 1-2 of 2
Soak up the sun on Green Island when you’re in port in Cairns, and experience the Great Barrier Reef from the air and the sea. Flying in a helicopter from ...
5 hours (approx.)
Treat yourself to a scenic shore excursion by helicopter when you’re in port in Cairns and see tropical Queensland from the air! With a choice of three ...
Results 1-2 of 2
Guaranteed low prices...
staffed by travel experts...
24/7 customer service...
Tully River Full-Day White Water Rafting from Cairns including BBQ Lunch
Australia Sightseeing Pass
Outer Great Barrier Reef Dive and Snorkel Cruise from Cairns
Cairns Minjin Jungle Swing
Reef and Rainforest Tandem Sky Dive in Cairns
- All things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Shore Excursions
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Cultural & Theme Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Family Friendly
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
- Tours & Sightseeing
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Water Sports
Great Barrier Reef by Helicopter!
Take a scenic helicopter tour from Cairns over the stunning Great Barrier Reef, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. You'll enjoy bird's-eye views of exquisite coral clusters, schools of fish, manta rays, reef sharks and turtles!
More Cairns Resources
- Watch videos of things to do in Cairns and other top destinations on Viator's YouTube Channel
- Find more great deals, travel insights and advice on our Cairns and the Tropical North Things to Do blog, Facebook, and Twitter
- Plan Cairns vacations on Yahoo! Travel
- Hotels in Australia from PlanetWare
- Local news from Cairns Newspapers