5 Private & Custom Tours in Hawaii
Results 1-5 of 5
See the best of Kauai on this private tour! Choose to see the East and North shores or the West and South shores and explore cities like Princeville, Kapaa, ...
6 hours (approx.)
Snorkel with sea turtles, watch for whales and dolphins, and learn about the Waianae coast's abundant sea life on a private luxury yacht! While vacationing on ...
Soak in unbeatable views of East Maui on this thrilling 55-minute helicopter tour! Flying over famous Hana and Haleakala National Park, you’ll be treated to ...
1 hour 30 minutes (approx.)
On this full-day private tour from Kona , explore the hidden treasures of Puna and see the amazing volcanoes at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. This exclusive ...
10 hours (approx.)
Go behind the scenes at Merriman's Restaurant, one of the innovators of Hawaii's regional cuisine. On this unique culinary guided tour, you'll visit two farms ...
5 hours (approx.)
Results 1-5 of 5
Guaranteed low prices...
staffed by travel experts...
24/7 customer service...
Diamond Head Crater Sunrise Small Group Adventure
Polynesian Cultural Center Tickets
Old Lahaina Luau Maui
Oahu Shark Dive
Maui Whale Watch Cruise
- All things to do in Hawaii
- Private & Custom Tours
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Cultural & Theme Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Family Friendly
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Shore Excursions
- Shows, Concerts & Sports
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
- Theme Parks
- Tours & Sightseeing
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Walking & Biking Tours
- Water Sports
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Photo by: Anonymous
Doing what: Maui Day Trip: Haleakala, Iao Valley, Old Lahaina from Oahu
Hawaii Helicopter Tours & Air Tours
See the beautiful islands of Hawaii from above on a Hawaii helicopter or airplane adventure.
More Hawaii Resources
- Find more great deals, travel insights and advice on our Hawaii Things to Do blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Watch videos of things to do in Hawaii and other top destinations on Viator's YouTube Channel
- Plan Hawaii vacations on Yahoo! Travel
- Hawaii hotels from PlanetWare
- Local news from the Honolulu Advertiser