3 Multi-day Rail Tours in Japan
Results 1-3 of 3
Capture the quintessential Japanese travel experiences - Mt Fuji, Kyoto and Nara - on a three-day Bullet train rail tour from Tokyo. Your experience begins ...
3 days (approx.)
Combine a visit to Mt Fuji and Kyoto on this overnight rail tour by Bullet train. You'll visit Mt Fuji, ride the Bullet train to Kyoto and take a sightseeing ...
2 days (approx.)
Choose from a two-day or three-day Bullet train excursion to Kyoto and Nara from Tokyo. You'll tour Nara's temples and shrines, spend the night in Kyoto and ...
2 days / 1 night or 3 days / 2 nights
Results 1-3 of 3
Guaranteed low prices...
staffed by travel experts...
24/7 customer service...
Tokyo Sumo Wrestling Tournament
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and Miyajima Island Tour from Hiroshima
Kyoto and Nara 2-Day or 3-Day Rail Tour by Bullet Train from Tokyo
Kagurazaka Walking Tour
Tokyo Bay Dinner Cruise
- All things to do in Japan
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Cultural & Theme Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Outdoor Activities
- Shows, Concerts & Sports
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
- Tours & Sightseeing
- Walking & Biking Tours
Doing what: 2-Day Mt Fuji, Hakone and Bullet Train Tour from Tokyo
Viator: Kyoto Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
Experience the magic of Kyoto on a full-day sightseeing tour of Japan's cultural jewel. You'll visit Kyoto's most popular attractions by coach and enjoy a buffet lunch at the Kyoto Handicraft Center.
More Japan Resources
- Watch videos of things to do in Japan and other top destinations on Viator's YouTube Channel
- Find more great deals, travel insights and advice on our Japan Things to Do blog, Facebook, and Twitter
- Plan Japan vacations on Yahoo! Travel
- Japan hotels from PlanetWare
- English-language news from Japan Today