3 Multi-day Tours in Japan
Results 1-3 of 3
Choose from a two-day or three-day Bullet train excursion to Kyoto and Nara from Tokyo. You'll tour Nara's temples and shrines, spend the night in Kyoto and ...
2 days / 1 night or 3 days / 2 nights
Discover the cultural highlights of Japan, from the neon-lit streets of modern Tokyo to the ancient temples of Kyoto, on this 14-day tour through the Land of ...
14 days, 13 nights
Take the bullet train (Shinkansen) to Nagano, round-trip from Tokyo, and explore both cities with a knowledgeable private guide. You’ll get an authentic taste ...
3 days, 2 nights
Results 1-3 of 3
Guaranteed low prices...
staffed by travel experts...
24/7 customer service...
Tokyo Sumo Wrestling Tournament
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and Miyajima Island Tour from Hiroshima
Kyoto and Nara 2-Day or 3-Day Rail Tour by Bullet Train from Tokyo
Kagurazaka Walking Tour
Tokyo Bay Dinner Cruise
- All things to do in Japan
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Cultural & Theme Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Outdoor Activities
- Shows, Concerts & Sports
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
- Tours & Sightseeing
- Walking & Biking Tours
Photo by: Anonymous
Doing what: Kyoto Cooking Class, Sake Tasting and Nishiki Food Market Walking Tour
Viator: Kyoto Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
Experience the magic of Kyoto on a full-day sightseeing tour of Japan's cultural jewel. You'll visit Kyoto's most popular attractions by coach and enjoy a buffet lunch at the Kyoto Handicraft Center.
More Japan Resources
- Watch videos of things to do in Japan and other top destinations on Viator's YouTube Channel
- Find more great deals, travel insights and advice on our Japan Things to Do blog, Facebook, and Twitter
- Plan Japan vacations on Yahoo! Travel
- Japan hotels from PlanetWare
- English-language news from Japan Today