The Ultimate Hollywood Private Guided Tour
Included in the VIP Experience:
• An exclusive behind-the-scenes experience led by a private guide
• The opportunity to explore locations and sets closed to the general public
- Visit Wisteria Lane from ABC’s hit series Desperate Housewives
- Walk through actual sets of War of the Worlds
- Take photos at the original Psycho House
• Tour our world famous Archive and Collections Department to see how Universal’s historical props, documents, photos and costumes are preserved for history
• Explore our award-winning sound department, foley stages and other studio facilities
• All-day admission to the Theme Park
PLUS, enjoy additional VIP privileges such as:
• Front of Line access to ALL Theme Park rides and attractions
• VIP reserved seating at ALL Theme Park shows
• Valet Parking upon arrival, VIP Lounge, Gourmet Lunch, and so much more!
In order to provide exceptional personal attention, spaces for the VIP Experience are very limited. Advanced reservations are required. All VIP Tour content is subject to availability based on production schedules and other factors. Children need to be 5 years or older to attend this tour.
Absolutely loved this, our tour guide Chris was fantastic and this day was the highlight of my trip... The war of the worlds set is 10/10
Absolutely sensational, the highlight of my trip. Chris was a very knowledgeable, patient, pleasant guide. Worth every penny. Will definitely be returning and doing this again. Cannot recommend enough.
Reply by Viator, April 2013
Doing what: VIP Experience at Universal Studios Hollywood
Amazing! If you love film and television you really can't do Universal any other way! We saw the costume team hard at work, the props department and got up close and personal with sets including walking along Wysteria Lane while the normal tour drove past!
We didn't have to line up for any rides and the lunch was really tasty and filling!