2 Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours in Shanghai
Results 1-2 of 2
The Bund is the cultural section of Shanghai that best represents the blending of ancient and modern influences. This renowned waterfront district is the ...
2 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Take a tour around Shanghai and see one of Asia's most progressive cities. Shanghai or "Paris of the Orient" has fast developed economically, ...
5 hours (approx.)
Results 1-2 of 2
Guaranteed low prices...
staffed by travel experts...
24/7 customer service...
Private One-Way or Round-Trip Transfer: Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG)
Departure Transfer by High-Speed Maglev Train: Hotel to Shanghai Pudong International Airport
Private Custom Tour: Shanghai in One Day
Beijing in One Day: Day Trip from Shanghai by Air
Shanghai Circus World: ERA Intersection of Time Acrobatics Show
- All things to do in Shanghai
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Cultural & Theme Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Family Friendly
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Private & Custom Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Shows, Concerts & Sports
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
- Tours & Sightseeing
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Walking & Biking Tours
Doing what: Arrival Transfer by High-Speed Maglev Train: Shanghai Pudong ...
Viator Guides in Shanghai
Book a private tour of Shanghai with a Viator guide! Choose from several professional, licensed guides who will take you on a customized, private tour of the city and its surroundings.
More Shanghai Resources
- Watch videos of things to do in Shanghai and other top destinations on Viator's YouTube Channel
- Find more great deals, travel insights and advice on our Shanghai Things to Do blog, Facebook, and Twitter
- Plan Shanghai vacations on Yahoo! Travel
- Shanghai hotels, China from PlanetWare
- English-language news from the Shanghai Daily