5 Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours in Sweden
Results 1-5 of 5
With limited time to spare, see Stockholm in a nutshell on this detailed 2.5-hour sightseeing tour. You'll get a comprehensive overview of the entire city ...
2 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Sail around the stunning Stockholm Archipelago by yacht, and explore its unique islands on an unforgettable full-day sailing adventure. Under the watchful eye ...
8 hours (approx.)
See Stockholm from the water on a leisurely two-hour cruise. You'll glide beneath Stockholm's graceful bridges, traveling on the sea and Lake Malaren.
1 hour 50 minutes (approx.)
Europe is famous for it's many picturesque canals and Stockholm is no exception! Spend an hour chugging along the canals and waterways of beautiful Stockholm ...
Results 1-5 of 5
Guaranteed low prices...
staffed by travel experts...
24/7 customer service...
Things to Do
Deals & Special Offers
Refine by Keywords
Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Skavsta Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
Skavsta Airport Shared Departure Transfer
Stockholm City Tour: In the Footsteps of Alfred Nobel
Kayaking Tour of Stockholm Archipelago
- All things to do in Sweden
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Cultural & Theme Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Family Friendly
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
- Tours & Sightseeing
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Walking & Biking Tours
- Water Sports
More Sweden Resources
- Watch videos of things to do in Sweden and other top destinations on Viator's YouTube Channel
- Find more great deals, travel insights and advice on our Sweden Things to Do blog, Facebook, and Twitter
- Plan Sweden vacations on Yahoo! Travel
- Sweden hotels from PlanetWare
- English-language news from The Local