4 Shopping & Fashion in Tuscany
Results 1-4 of 4
Let's go shopping in Italy! Prada, Armani, Gucci, Dole and Gabbana, Versace - you'll find fabulous designer clothing at bargain prices on this not-to-be-missed ...
7 hours (approx.)
Calling all Shopaholics! Travel in style as you visit the outlets of the most prestigious fashion companies on your luxury private day tour from Florence. ...
8 hours (approx.)
Embrace your inner fashionista on a 3-hour small-group walking tour of Florence! Learn about the fashion-dominated Italian culture from your expert local guide ...
3 hours (approx.)
Explore the stylish shopping haven of Barberino Designer Outlet on this independent shopping tour from Florence! Choose from two different departure times and ...
4 hours (approx.)
Results 1-4 of 4
Guaranteed low prices...
staffed by travel experts...
24/7 customer service...
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
Small-Group Italian Cooking Class in Florence
Vespa Small Group Day Trip to the Chianti Wine Region
Florence Segway Tour
- All things to do in Tuscany
- Shopping & Fashion
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Cultural & Theme Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Family Friendly
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Private & Custom Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Shows, Concerts & Sports
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
- Tours & Sightseeing
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Walking & Biking Tours
Save 25% Hiking in Cinque Terre
The views don't get much better than this, and neither do the deals! Book a Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence online and SAVE 25% off the local price!
Doing what: Chianti Region Wine Tasting Half-Day Trip from Florence
More Tuscany Resources
- Watch videos of things to do in London and other top destinations on Viator's YouTube Channel
- Find more great deals, travel insights and advice on our Tuscany Things to Do blog, Facebook, and Twitter
- Plan Italy vacations on Yahoo! Travel
- Florence tourism information from PlanetWare
- English-language news from The Florentine