We want you to feel like you’re traveling with an insider, everywhere you go, every time you travel. That's our main goal here at Viator.
As passionate travelers ourselves, we understand the value of having a trusted resource you can rely on to help you find, research and book the world’s best travel experiences. For over 15 years, Viator has curated the largest and most diverse selection of worldwide tours and activities—from traditional sightseeing tours to unique once-in-a-lifetime experiences—all provided by local tour operators we’ve pre-screened for quality, value and service. Our activities are supported by more than 350,000 verified reviews, photos and videos posted by travelers like you, all backed by our low-price guarantee.
Viator, Inc. sells tours and activities through the award-winning Viator.com website, ten local-language sites serving North and South American, European and Japanese markets, five fully optimized mobile sites and more than 2,000 affiliate sites that include major hotel chains and airlines, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. For travelers on the go—the Viator Tours & Activities App for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android provides quick and easy hand-held access to the most memorable travel experiences, bookable up to the last minute, even in-destination!
Recent Press & News
- Viator Dials Up the Top 10 Summer Travel Destinations and Top 5 Same-Day-Cities Booked via App
- Return the Favor and Give Mom the Gift of Knowledge with Learning Experiences from Viator.com
- Viator Announces Multi-Day Cruises to Antarctica
- Summer Vacations Might Be Short but the Lines Usually Aren't; Skip Them and Save Time with Viator.com
- Experience Rome and the Vatican Like an Insider with Viator.com