Viator VIP Tours & Activities
As the old saying goes, sometimes it's not what you know, it's who you know. Well, in the case of destination activities it's a little bit of both. If you know "what" you want to do - avoid the disappointment of sell-outs and steer clear of wasting precious time in long lines - the "who" you need to know is Viator. Popular attractions are sure to attract big crowds and long lines, but Viator gets travelers beyond the "velvet rope" helping guarantee a great travel experience every time.
Paris is one of the most popular European destinations for Viator customers and travelers can avoid lines to some of the most popular attractions:
- Guided Visit to the Louvre allows visitors to skip the line and see why the "Da Vinci Code" book has made the Mona Lisa one of its most popular attractions.
- Guided Visit of the Orsay Museum bypasses the line and gets right to the Impressionists.
- St. Marks Basilica, Venice - The wait to enter this popular Church can take an hour or more out of a traveler's day.
- The Venice in One Day tour avoids the line, making the only potential hold up - high tide.
- Florence: Artists draw crowds here but travelers can streak past the queue during the Original Florence Renaissance Walking Tour including Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David.
- London Zoo, the London Dungeon and Madame Tussauds
- Buckingham, Hampton Court and Kensington Palaces, Tower of London
- British Airways London Eye (or Private Capsule VIP experience, to top off the "royal" treatment)
When it's time to hit the club, it's all about knowing the guy at the door or having your name on the list. Rolling with Viator provides VIP access often reserved for celebrities, even at celebrity hot spots like Rain, Pure and Tao.
- Las Vegas One Pass VIP Nightclub Card provides VIP access for one person to a choice of one of the hottest clubs on the strip (more than 15 clubs participate). Perfect for the bachelor or bachelorette parties.
- South Beach Nightclub Shuttle means no waiting with the crowd in Miami with different hot clubs and roundtrip transportation featured every night.
Front of the Line Pass at Universal Studios Hollywood. The KIDS are VIPS too with access to attractions and reserved seats at all the shows along with insider secrets from the stars of WaterWorld, Terminator 2:3D and Animal Planet Live!
Alcatraz and San Francisco City Tour - No need to give the kids a time out when you can lock them up. Cruise past the long ticket lines at San Francisco's most popular attraction - which means you need to book in advance to avoid sell-outs and ensure you space on the Rock.