Food, Wine & Nightlife
Global gastronomy. Fine wine. Happy hour. Cooking classes and fine dining experiences, wine tasting and vineyard tours, pub crawls and VIP club passes, Viator.com has hundreds of activities sure to please to please the most sophisticated palate, wine connoisseur or bar rat in countries around the world.
Travelers can cook it up themselves with Viator's selection of cooking classes around the world.
- Explore the art of Gumbo and Jambalaya preparation at The New Orleans School of Cooking located in a renovated molasses warehouse in the French Quarter.
- Turn Tuscany's regional harvest into dinner including antipasti, pasta specialties and soup dishes during the Tuscan Wine Cellar and Cooking Course with Lunch and Dinner.
- Parisian hosts welcome travelers into their home and share a traditional Parisian home-cooked meal while sharing stories of life in Paris and making new friends.
- Tavern on the Green in Central Park, Altitude 95 in the Eiffel Tower, The Moulin Rouge in Paris, Sounds of Silence in Australia's Outback - hard to get but Viator's got them.
- Dining cruises feature some of the world's finest cuisines and top chefs in cities like Chicago, London, New York, Paris, Rome, Sydney.
Viator has more than 150 tours and activities that feature the "nectar of the Gods" in wine regions around the world, sure to please wannabe sommeliers and first-time tasters alike.
- Australia features a number of wine-making regions including the Yarra Valley in Melbourne and Hunter Valley in New South Wales and Margaret River Perth easily explored (and tasted) during Viator's selection of wine tastings and vineyard tours that last between 3 hours and four-days.
- California is the source of some of the finest wines in the world and Viator features tastings and tours in Napa, Muir Woods, and Sonoma. Travelers can walk amongst the vines during the Deluxe California Wine Country Tour or experience the vines from afar during the Helicopter Tour with Picnic Lunch over San Francisco Wine Country.
- Burgundy and Bordeaux in France, and Chianti and Valpolicella in Italy are among the wine regions in Europe explored by a selection of private tastings and vineyard tours from Viator.
Party like a rock star in Las Vegas or sip a subzero cocktail in Sydney - Viator has a serious selection of special passes and activities for those seeking the excitement that sets in after sunset.
- The Orlando Party Pass, the Las Vegas One Pass VIP Nightclub Card and the South Beach Nightclub Shuttle get late night revelers beyond the velvet ropes in some of these cities hottest nightspots.
- The glasses are made of ice, so are the walls, seats - everything - at Sydney's Minus5 Ice Bar. Perhaps Viator's "coolest experience" features a tour of the bar, signature cocktail and use of appropriate ice gear - boots, gloves - you?'ll need it at 5-below-zero.
- Travelers who want an easy and safe way to mingle with the locals will enjoy Viator's selection of Club and Pub Crawls in popular cities like Chicago, Dublin (guided by two professional Irish musicians who perform for you), Key West, London (ancient Inns and Taverns), and even Budapest (where the tour ironically begins on local church steps).