2009 Press Releases
Give the gift that inspires lifetime memories from Viator. com
November 24, 2009
That's where the Viator.com Gift Certificate comes in.
Available in multiple denominations starting at just $25, Viator Gift Certificates are redeemable for any of the 5,500 destination tours, activities and experiences available on the Viator.com website. Each of the thousands of experiences, located throughout more than 75 countries around the world, is pre-screened by the team of travel professionals at Viator to guarantee the best quality, service and price. Gift givers can set a specific date for email delivery depending on which holiday a loved-one is celebrating or can print gift certificates to wrap for personal delivery.
Viator Gift Certificates are:
- Ready for Instant Worldwide Delivery via email (fantastic option for procrastinators)
- Green, with no packing peanuts or cardboard involved
- Available in denominations of $25, $50, $100, $200 and $500
- Available in five currencies (US, Canadian and Australian Dollars, Euro and GB Pound)
- Valid for two years
For the mom planning a trip to Orlando for the family, the college co-ed gearing up for spring break in Cabo, or the pal or work colleague that likes to head into the city on the weekend, everyone on the list this year will find great value, not to mention inspiration, in receiving a Viator Gift Certificate. Just consider some of the options:
- For the VIP: Skip the Line, Private and VIP tours at many of the most popular destinations and attractions
- For the Hometown Boy or Girl: Cultural events, dining experiences and special theme activities that put a different spin on a hometown city
- For the Foodie: Cooking classes, wine and cheese tastings, tapas tours, chocolate tours and dining excursions on land and at sea
- For the Thrill Seeker: Dolphin adventures, astronaut training, NASCAR driving, sky diving and hot air ballooning
- For the Adventurer: Scuba diving, reef snorkeling, glacier hiking, volcano bike riding, white-water rafting and river kayaking
Viator is the world's leading online resource for travel experiences, providing access to more than 5,500 tours, attractions and activities in 450-plus destinations in 75 countries. Viator - the Latin word for traveler - offers travelers a one-stop shop to plan, research and book trip activities with helpful resources like nearly 100,000 traveler reviews and photos, star ratings, suggested itineraries and the Viator Travel Blog. Viator's in-house travel experts have picked respected and trusted local operators to ensure a quality experience, value and service, all backed by Viator's low-price guarantee. Founded in 1995, Viator sells its products directly to consumers at www.viator.com and through its global network of more than 1,000 affiliates that include major hotel and airline companies, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. Through its collection of company operated and affiliated sites, Viator welcomes more than 2.5 million visitors per month. Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas.