San Francisco, CA (November 24, 2008)
- It's official. Hugh Jackman is sexy and "Australia" the movie is set to sweep across the big screen in the U.S. this week. Viator.com
, the leading resource for researching and booking destination activities online, has great savings on some wonderful Aussie experiences.
With its foundation Down Under, founded in Sydney more than 10 years ago, Viator offers a vast selection of value with tours and activities that have been hand picked and pre-screened for quality and service. With more than 400 experiences showcasing the Great Barrier Reef, the Outback, Perth and everything in between, Viator enables travelers to plan and book their activities in advance of departure, saving valuable holiday time for exploration, and all at the lowest prices - guaranteed.
Special Savings in Sydney - 20% off Select Activities
- Sydney Bike Tours (from $48 per person*) - explore Sydney's beautiful waterfront on a no-stress cycling tour including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbor Bridge, the Rocks, Darling Harbor, Hyde Park, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and over 30 other attractions. (Offer good for travel through Jan. 31, 2009)
- Sydney, Manly and Northern Beaches Morning Tour with Optional Harbor Lunch Cruise (from $33.50) - cross the Sydney Harbor Bridge, visit Milson's Point, and the Seaforth and Arabanoo Lookouts before strolling along Manly Beach and through its beautiful seaside town. (Offer good for travel through Dec. 31, 2008**)
- Downtown Sydney, Bondi Beach and Kings Cross Afternoon Tour (from $33.50) - capture the essence of Sydney with city sights including the Botanic Gardens before exploring the lively suburbs of bohemian Kings Cross, Bondi and Paddington. The city's historic and contemporary flavors tasted all in one afternoon!
- Sydney Day Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise (from $63) - combine a morning tour to Sydney's Northern Beaches with an afternoon tour of downtown Sydney, Bondi Beach and Kings Cross for a thoroughly comprehensive introduction to Sydney.
- Blue Mountains Nature and Wildlife Day Tour from Sydney (from $63) - explore the beautiful "bushland" on Sydney's doorstep by taking a full-day trip to the World Heritage - listed Blue Mountains with visits to quaint mountain villages and stunning vistas along the way like the Three Sisters at Katoomba.
Amazing Melbourne for 20% Off
- Melbourne City Sights Morning Tour with Optional Yarra Cruise (from $33.50) - discover Melbourne's blend of heritage buildings, modern skyscrapers and vibrant cafes with stops St. Paul's Cathedral, the Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance.
- Great Ocean Road Day Trip Adventure from Melbourne (from $74) - take a Great Ocean Road day trip and experience one of the world's great coastal drives with photo opportunities including world-famous Bells Beach, host of the World Surfing Championships, the seaside holiday resort of Lorne and the Twelve Apostles along the Shipwreck Coast.
Check out the Viator Travel Blog (travelblog.viator.com) for travel inspiration and tips including a number of itinerary suggestions, recommendations and local perspectives from the world Down Under.
Note: *All prices listed are per person. **All discounts are valid on purchases made by December 31, 2008 unless otherwise noted. Prices are accurate at the time of this email.
Viator is the world's leading online resource for travel experiences, providing access to more than 5,500 tours, attractions and activities in 400-plus destinations in 75 countries. Viator - the Latin world for traveler - offers travelers a one-stop shop to plan, research and book trip activities with helpful resources like customer reviews, star ratings, suggested itineraries and the Viator Travel Blog. Viator's in-house travel experts have picked respected and trusted local operators to ensure a quality experience, value and service, all backed by Viator's low-price guarantee. Founded in 1995, Viator sells its products directly to consumers at www.viator.com and through its global network of more than 1,000 affiliates that include major hotel and airline companies, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. Through its collection of company operated and affiliated sites, Viator welcomes nearly 2 million visitors per month. Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas.
1 (973) 568-7589