Viator has teamed up with top Travel Industry partners worldwide to offer Travel Agents the ability to earn commissions from selling Tours and Activities. Each of these partners has dedicated resources and functions suited to the Travel Agent Professional.
Bookings made via Viator.com (our consumer site) or through our call center are non-commissionable - please use one of the Partners below to earn commission on Viator products.
Note - commissions are paid by the Partner, not Viator.
ARC Marketplace offers these benefits:
- Earn commission on all Viator products and activities
- Ability to create links for your consumer website
- Open to all Travel Agents - with no pre-registration required for ARC agencies
Tip: ARCMarketplace is the best option for most US Travel Agents
- AAA / CAA
AAA and CAA Travel Professionals can book Viator products through the special AAA/CAA Viator website. All AAA and CAA Travel Professionals should use this booking option.
- Contac Services - eContac
eContac is a simple online ordering tool and resource management platform created exclusively for Canadian travel agents.
Through the tool, agents have the ability to:
- Earn commissions in Canadian Dollars when making bookings and purchases, including tours & activities, guide books, and more!
- Order brochures from major global travel suppliers
- Generate websites (PURLs) to your customers based on purchased itineraries
Tip: eContac is the best option for all Canadian Travel AgentsClick here for more information or to book online with eContac
- TIAS - Traveltools
TIAS Traveltools is a secure and fully functional travel product distribution portal designed exclusively for the travel industry. It provides travel agents with a single login to their preferred suppliers enabling them to look, book and pay for travel products online.
Tip: Traveltools is the best option for all Australian Travel AgentsClick here for more information or to book online with TIAS Traveltools