At Viator we're on the road every chance we get - and we want to help you do the same.
So for every US dollar (or equivalent) you spend on Viator.com, we'll add a mile to your frequent flyer account (see below for details).
That's right, spend a dollar and earn a mile. At Viator we know that the only thing more enjoyable than traveling, is doing it with flight awards!
Things you should know about our program
- Miles will be credited to your account within 30 days of your travel date.
- Account details must be advised at the time of payment in order for miles to be credited.
- The name of the Credit Card holder listed on the payment details page must match the name on your Frequent Flyer account in order for miles to be successfully credited.
- Miles may be earned on all products offered on the Viator.com site and you are required to spend a minimum of USD$200 per transaction to qualify for miles.
- Miles are not earned for bookings where payment is made using a Viator Gift Certificate, nor where purchased through Viator 3rd party distributor partners including http://www.partner.viator.com/partner/home.jspa.
- American Airlines reserves the right to change AAdvantage®
program rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at
any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage® program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Unless specified, AAdvantage® miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count toward elite-status qualification or Million Miler℠ status.
American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage® program, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage. AmericanAirlines, AAdvantage and Million Miler are trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
- All standard SkyMiles rules and conditions apply. Delta Air Lines reserves the right to change the SkyMiles program at any time without notice. Delta Air Lines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the SkyMiles program, visit www.delta.com/skymiles.
- Miles accrued and awards issued are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus® program. United, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies or partners. Bonus miles and miles earned through non-flight activity do not count towards elite status. Offers are subject to change without notice. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United may change Mileage Plus Program rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the Mileage Plus program at any time and without notice. Mileage Plus participation may not be permitted in some countries. United and Mileage Plus are registered trademarks. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit www.united.com/mileageplus.