1. Seine River Cruise was excellent. Got to get to Cityrama office before 6pm or u miss the boat literally!
2. Eiffel Tower visit was also excellent because u get to beat the queue.
3. Moulin Rouge Show was 1. Very cramped, not comfortable 2. Very routine kinda show, nothing special 3. Theatre very old-old chairs, small tables, old table lamps etc wasting time. Recommend Paris Paradis Latin show which is more original or Lido which is more spacious.
There are 2 shows per day, ie 9:30 and 11:30 pm. Dont take this package if u wanna go back to hotel before 1am. We reached hotel at 1:40am
1. Food under Panache Menu was okay. They kinda pre-cook the dinner so that it takes a few minutes to serve. You are kinda eating fast food here.
2. There is a live band playing during dinner and that sort of gets u into the mood.
3. Take as many photos yourself during dinner becoz the camera girl charges EUR20 per photo!
4. Go early to occupy the nearest table to the stage as it is on a first come first served basis.
5. Don't bring any bags if possible becoz u would have to leave you bags in the cloak room and it could take a while to get them back after the show due to the crowd.
6. The show is sort of okay but it is a must do in Paris otherwise u haven't been to Paris.
7. Best to go for the dinner and show to get the feel. It takes time to get into the "mood" and the music before the show does just that.
1. The show was sensational, more original compared to Lido and Moulin Rouge.
2. Don't bring bags coz u would hv to leave them at the cloak room.
3. Try and reserve the nearest seat to the stage.
4. The place is a bit old but the cheap price of the dinner is worth it!!
5. Difficult to get taxi after the show so pre book a taxi to come and fetch u after the show.