The morning tour was quite boring the guide didn't engage with the group and was very unfriendly and the group was too large and had recorded commentrary even though there was a gudie on the bus. The cheese factory was ok but the souveniers were twice the price as the shop across the street. The clog factory was very boring and expensive and the gudie insisted on walking us around very run down houses to stretch out the tour. We were told to eat at Sans Zchen windmill park and the food was disgusting and very limited. We hadn't enough time there either.
Delft pottery was very run down compatre dto my last visit, the city cente of delft was very enjoyable and the tour of the Hague was interesting. Madurodam was fantastic much improved on my last viist there 15 years ago.and was a pity we hadn't more time there. and less in Delft fpottery.
I was extremely disappointed with this cruise - I have been on two canal cruises before and this was the worst one.
1. Recorded commentary in 4 languages that you couldn't hear and was very boring
2. Very noisy, rude passengers who talked so loudly you couldn't hear the commentary anyway
3. The driver never asked them to be quiet or turned up the sound.
4. It was a Sunday aftternoon and there were lots of small boats on canals blocking access through bridges
and delayng the boat.
5. It the didn't go through the city centre canals and you saw very little buidlings of interest like Anne Franks House.
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–2013 Viator, Inc. 330251b All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.