Before I start, this excursion is for 2 people, so you dont have pay twice the money.It was probably the best excursion I arranged. Scooter was easy to drive and roads were easy to follow(for Canadians and Americans, make sure to know basic rules of round-abouts). The owner lady could speak good english so wasn't hard to communicate.. Sadly, there was no gas left in my scooter so I filled my own which bugged me even though it was 6 euros(barely finished even 1/10 of it). For cruisers, there are two port areas. Sadly Royal Caribbean landed on the port which is good 30 mins walk to this place so we took a cab in the morning($10). However the owner was kind enough to give us ride back to our ship port in evening. Tips-
1. You don't need to fill too much gas
2. Go to Iletas beach for sure
3. Parking is free for Scooters
4. This excursion is for 2 people
5. Don't hesistate to ask people about directions as they are friendly
6. Eat your lunch in the main market near the big cathedral which looks like Ra Lamblas of Barcelona.
7. Sometimes the cabinet under the seat doesn't open so highly recommened to keep your passports or papers with you incase you are running late to your cruise.
8. Drive slow near the round-abouts
Angelica was our tour guide and she was fantastic. Loved the tour and I am glad we took as we could relate more to the Colosseum and Ancient Rome. Though one can easily get tired by the end as there is lotsa walking involved. Make sure to carry water bottle and hat with ya.
It was a good tour however audio bars were out of sync and werent working in some cases. I recommend people to try out Romes metro for sure. Nonetheless for the price, it wasnt too bad.
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–2015 Viator, Inc. 330208 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.