What I liked about my trip to Barcelona:
- Very good public transportation system. The 5-day Barcelona Card was a real pleasure to have and to use.
- Barcelona is a rather clean city.
- There's lots to see.
- Not too much beggars etc., which makes you feel quite safe.
- I had a good hotel for a fair price. It was very close to the Monumental metro station, so getting to the old city centre was really easy.
- And I was really lucky with the weather, which made my trip really nice !
- And the food and drinks were really nice as well, and really not expensive.
So, you see, I have every reason for my "Highly Recommended" rating !
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–2015 Viator, Inc. 330212 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.