Yangtze River, China
The most important comments are positives:
1. Very interesting cruise.
2. Caring staff
3. There were only a few non Chinese speakers on the cruise. The staff went out of their way to make certain we were cared for.
Unfortunately, a number of negatives:
1.Too many items were considered an upgrade which required an extra fee.
2. Food quality needs to improve especially for western tastes.
3. Bed should be more comfortable.
4. The option we chose was 5 star plus. This is a gross exaggeration.
5. My gut feeling is that the price for Chinese tourists was lower than the price paid by Westerners.
© 1997–2014 Viator, Inc. 330250b All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.