- Bus tour and whale-watching cruise from Quebec City
- Beautiful scenery on the bus ride along the St Lawrence River
- Choose either a speedy zodiac or a large boat for whale-watching
- Enjoy a three-hour cruise to spot whales, seals and belugas
- Certified naturalist-guide will provide information on the wildlife
What You Can Expect
The choice of transportation in the water is yours – the Grand Fleuve is a large, three-level boat with a glassed-in main deck, observation platform, covered upper deck, a bistro and a bar; the zodiac is a small, open-air boat that holds only 12 or 24 passengers (depending on the boat) and allows you to zip through the water to enjoy super-close access to the whales and other marine life. Opt for the Grand Fleuve for a more leisurely experience on the water, or choose the zodiac for an exciting high-adrenaline adventure!
Both vessels depart from the south shore of the St Lawrence for an exciting encounter with whales, seals and belugas! Discover the many faces of the St Lawrence River, including the Saguenay–St Lawrence Marine Park, lighthouses, fascinating islands and an amazing diversity of marine life.
Aboard the Grand Fleuve a bilingual naturalist-guide will share illuminating facts during your whale-watching journey, while on the zodiac your captain will provide live commentary on your search for whales. Binocular rentals are available on both vessels for that magical moment when you encounter the whales. This is an extraordinary rendezvous with the nature of eastern Canada!