- Exclusive New Year's Eve Evening at the Moulin Rouge
- Cancan dancers and fabulous costumes, music and settings
- Moulin Rouge Paris Gala Dinner and cabaret show
- Bottle of Cristal Roederer Champagne 2002 per person
- Dance until dawn at the Moulin Rouge Paris
- Moulin Rouge Paris on New Year's Eve is selling out fast! Lido and Paradis Latin cabaret shows are still available. Book Now!
After dinner of caviar and lobster, veal and rich St Marcellin cheese, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Feerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Feerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Feerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
9:00pm – 5-course Gala Dinner, followed by dancing
12-midnight – Welcome in 2014 with special presentations on stage
12:15am – 2:00am "Feerie" Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne
2:00am until Dawn – Dance the night away at the Moulin Rouge
Book now to celebrate New Year's Eve in style! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Moulin Rouge New Year’s Eve Dinner Menu:
- Carrés feuilletés pastry starters
- Green asparagus cream with black truffle in scallops tartare
- Lobster casserole with french vegetables and its smooth bisque
- Duck foie gras with sea salt with christmas spices chutney
- Mandarine orange and yuzu sorbet with vodka
- Fillet of beef "Rossini" in juice with foie gras, mushrooms fricassee and vegetables
- "Moulin Rouge Milk Delight", Milk chocolate mousse, cream with bourbon vanilla from madagascar, roasted hazelnut dacquoise, italian meringue and custard sauche with caramel, crispy chocolate pearls
- Champagne Cristal Roederer 2004 OR Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2 Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening