- Hop-on hop-off tour of Abu Dhabi
- Tour the city at your own pace as you hop on and off at any of the 11 stops, including Emirates Palace Hotel and Heritage Village
- Travel around Abu Dhabi in an open-top double-decker bus
- See top city attractions like Central Market and Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Shuttle to Yas Island and entry to the Sky Tower are included!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
The Abu Dhabi hop-on hop-off tour takes in all the sights, from the seafront Corniche to the dazzling white marble of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the cultural district of Saadiyat Island to the Bedouin history of the Heritage Village.
Included with your ticket is a shuttle bus to Yas Island, located 17 miles (30 km) from central Abu Dhabi and home to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Yas Island is the city's main entertainment center, home to the Ferrari World exhibition, an indoor theme park with golf courses (own expense), and food and beverage outlets.
Also included is entry to the Sky Tower at Marina Mall, a glass viewing platform that offers wonderful views of Abu Dhabi, Corniche, Emirates Palace Hotel and the Arabian Gulf. At the Marina Mall, you may go shopping -- there are more than 250 stores, from high street to high-end fashion -- go to the cinema or have a bite at one of the numerous restaurants or cafes.
Please see Itinerary section below for a list of hop-on hop-off stops.
Abu Dhabi Hop-on Hop-off stops:
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Emirates Palace Hotel
Iranian Market and Souk
Abu Dhabi Mall
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Very nice. Especially the fact that you could pick it up right outside the cruise ship.
It was a good tour, it gives you an idea of the most important places of the city. Even though the island is small, it offers beautiful scenarios.