- Leave your cruise ship in Abu Dhabi and take to the skies on a shore excursion
- Enjoy aerial views of Abu Dhabi on a 30-minute seaplane flight
- Experience an exhilarating water take-off and landing
- Soar over the Arabian Gulf’s coastline
- Take in city sights like Emirates Palace, Ferrari World and Zayed Bridge
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Your pilot will point out the F1 Grand Prix circuit and the bright red emblem of Ferrari World, the largest theme park in the world. Look down at the sprawling gardens and 114 domes of Emirates Palace from above, as well as the immaculate Corniche Road whose pedestrian pathway and pristine beachfront stretch for 4 miles (8 km).
Admire Zayed Bridge, constructed with curved arches that mimic sand dunes of the nearby desert, and get uninterrupted views of the Arabian Gulf as your flight continues over Khalifa Port and Nurai Island, home to a small number of exclusive beachfront properties. Enjoy refreshments aboard the plane before splashing down safely on your return.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Abu Dhabi Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.