- Half-day Dubai City tour from Abu Dhabi with a local guide
- Snap a photo of the Burj Al Arab hotel
- See Jumeirah’s palace and mosque
- Tour the old quarter of Dubai, Al Bastakiya
- Sail across Dubai Creek and shop for bargains in the gold souk
Take photos of this famous landmark, and then continue with your guide along the shoreline to Jumeirah, one of Dubai’s upmarket residential areas. See Jumeirah’s luxury hotels, its picturesque palace and the white marble dome and minarets of Jumeirah Mosque.
Your next stop is Dubai’s atmospheric old quarter, Al Bastakiya, where winding lanes lead to hidden courtyards and mud-brick homes topped by traditional wind towers, designed to catch cooling offshore breezes.
Visit Al Bastakiya’s old Al Fahidi Fort, complete with cannons, turrets and fortified walls, and home to the Dubai Museum. Then take a ride across Dubai Creek, Dubai’s central waterway, in a traditional water taxi called an abra – it’s one of Dubai’s must-do activities.
On the Deira side of the Creek, soak up the color and perfume of the spice souk, and then have free time to browse the glimmering necklaces and rings in Dubai’s legendary gold souk.