- 45-minute seaplane flight from Abu Dhabi to Dubai
- Revel in the excitement of a water take-off and landing on the Arabian Gulf
- Fly over famous landmarks like Emirates Palace and Palm Jumeirah
- See Ferrari World, the F1 Grand Prix and Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi Hotel from above
- Use your 150 AED shopping voucher for four hours of fun at the Dubai Mall
- See Dubai from the top of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
- Mall transport and one-way shared transfer to Abu Dhabi included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Then, thrill as your plane rises up from the water to soar above Yas Island and the Arabian Gulf. Snap photos as you fly over the F1 Grand Prix circuit and Ferrari World theme park, crowned with its gleaming red Ferrari badge-styled roof.
As you soar through the skies, your experienced pilot will point out other landmarks, including the monumental Emirates Palace hotel and stunning LED roof canopy of the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi hotel.
Then, fly along the sparkling UAE coastline to the glamorous emirate of Dubai. See the Burj Khalifa – the world’s tallest building – as your pilot reveals fascinating facts about this architectural wonder— and look down on Dubai sights such as the Palm Jumeirah archipelago and sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab hotel.
Enjoy a smooth sea landing, and after saying goodbye to your pilot, enjoy a convenient ground transfer to Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping malls, with over 1,200 stores.
Receive a shopping voucher worth 150 AED and get four hours of free time to enjoy the shops, restaurants and other attractions at leisure. Perhaps have lunch (own expense) and if you wish, visit the observation deck at the top of the Burj Khalifa (own expense) — the entrance is located at the mall.
Finally, board a shared, air-conditioned vehicle for your return to Abu Dhabi where your experience ends with a drop-off at Yas Marina.
Seawings were on time for collecting us. The flight was brilliant, made even better as there was only myself and my husband on board. I got to be co-pilot, which was a first for me. Would recommend this flight as you get to see all the great sights of Dubai on the way over and the landing was so good we couldn't tell we had touched the water, that could be down to the excellent pilot, Stefan.
Roy M Australia
Viator confirmed trip but company did not confirm. Seawings still met teir committment and personally picked us up on an exclusive flight with a lunch included. A fabulous time and treated like Kings, thanks Seawings
Firstly let me say, the staff of SeaWings were fantastic and responsive to our needs. The flight was fantastic, the views spectacular and the trip generally didn't disappoint. Two very minor niggles .........
1) The mall is Emirates mall and not Dubai mall. If you love shopping, Emirates mall will not disappoint, however if you want to go up Burg Khalifa, it will as it is a few kilometers away.
2) I would like Viator to put slightly better instructions regarding the meeting point. Fortunately, the SeaWings team were fantastic and with a little help for our taxi driver. We made it on time.
Our trip coincided with the first day of Ramadan, which meant no restaurants, coffee shops, etc were open. As we are not shoppers as such, when we asked SeaWings for an earlier pickup the obliged willingly.