- Enjoy a morning half-day sightseeing tour exploring the best of Adelaide
- Visit the North Terrace with its abundance of historical buildings
- See Colonel Light’s Lookout, named after the founder of Adelaide and rumored to be where he mapped out the plans for Adelaide.
- Meet Wang Wang and Funi the Giant Pandas of Adelaide Zoo (if option selected)
- Taste the regions finest chocolate with a visit to Haigh's Chocolates
- Take a cruise on "Popeye" the city's most beloved icon (if option selected)
What You Can Expect
Visit the North Terrace with its abundance of historical buildings nestled against modern architectural designs and uncover the vibrant history through the memorials, statues and plaques.
Stroll along Rundle Mall, a paradise for shoppers and the first shopping street mall in Australia. See Colonel Light’s Lookout, named after the founder of Adelaide and rumored to be where he mapped out the plans for Adelaide.
No trip to Adelaide would be complete without a visit to Haigh’s Chocolates. Relax with a cup of tea or coffee whilst you delight in sampling the regions finest chocolates on offer.
Take the option to cruise the Torrens River on ‘Popeye’ the city’s most beloved and treasured icon. The first Popeye ferry service was launched in 1935 and continues to this day. Enjoy a 40-minute cruise and see the city center from the water, with a stop at the Adelaide Zoo where you can meet the Giant Pandas!
Wang Wang and Funi are the only Giant Pandas in the Southern Hemisphere and the first to live permanently in Australia. Visit the state-of-the-art exhibit and learn about where they come from and how they survive in the forest today.
- Victoria Square - heart of the city
- Gouger Street - restaurants/cafes
- The grand boulevard of King William Street
- The Terraces - north, south, east and west that separate the city from the greenbelts
- Parks, gardens and greenbelts
- River Torrens with its delightful garden banks
- Parliament House
- State Library with the Bradman collection
- Trinity Church - Adelaide's oldest church
- Trendy Hutt Street
- Visit Haigh's Chocolates (Haighs not available on Sunday)
- Enjoy complimentary tea or coffee accompanied by fine Haigh's chocolates (Haigh's not available on Sunday)
- Visit the seaside town of Glenelg
- Beehive Corner at Rundle Mall
- Adelaide Oval - one of Australia's most notable cricket grounds
- Quaint suburbs of North Adelaide
- O'Connell Street - restaurants and trendy shops
- St Peter's Cathedral
- Colonel Light's Lookout on Montefiore Hill affording spectacular views over Adelaide