Travel through the Adelaide Hills dotted with unique and historic villages. Visit Hahndorf, rich in German heritage and a delight to walk and browse along the main street. This wonderful experience should not be missed!
- Climb Mt Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide from Glenelg to the Gulf St Vincent
- Travel through the rolling hills, market gardens and vines of Piccadilly Valley
- Visit Australia's oldest German settlement - Hahndorf
- Afternoon Tea
- Informative and friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
See all of Adelaide's highlights including a visit to Chinatown, St Francis Xavier Cathedral and Victoria square, all in the heart of Adelaide.
The Adelaide Hills claim a universal appeal to the nature lover, the artist, the wanderer and the curious. Visit the Bavarian icon village of Hahndorf, Australia's oldest German settlement and enjoy a delicious afternoon tea.
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list