Travel through the Adelaide Hills dotted with unique and historic villages. Visit Hahndorf, rich in German heritage and a delight to walk and browse along the main street. This wonderful experience should not be missed!
- Climb Mt Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide from Glenelg to the Gulf St Vincent
- Travel through the rolling hills, market gardens and vines of Piccadilly Valley
- Visit Australia's oldest German settlement - Hahndorf
- Afternoon Tea
- Informative and friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
See all of Adelaide's highlights including a visit to Chinatown, St Francis Xavier Cathedral and Victoria square, all in the heart of Adelaide.
The Adelaide Hills claim a universal appeal to the nature lover, the artist, the wanderer and the curious. Visit the Bavarian icon village of Hahndorf, Australia's oldest German settlement and enjoy a delicious afternoon tea.
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
It was amazing! We saw so much of beautifully Lofty Ranges and had a fabulous time in Handorf Village a very informed driver and saw 8 Koalas In their natural habitat - I don't think it could have been any better - extremely well done and the best part of my brief stay in Adelaide.
Would recommend this to all my friends