Save up to 15% when you book two of our most popular tours together in this combo package!
- Kangaroo Island and Adelaide sightseeing Super Saver tour
- See all the highlights of Kangaroo Island in one day
- Walk on the beach among a colony of rare wild Australian sea lions
- Spend the afternoon with kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas at Flinders Chase National Park
- Take a walk on Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Book this 2-day combo and save 15% on two of Adelaide’s most popular tours
- Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour exploring the best of Adelaide
- Taste the region's finest chocolate with a visit to Haigh's Chocolates
What You Can Expect
Day 1: Kangaroo Island Tour
Your Kangaroo Island day tour begins with a walk along the beach with a local guide at Seal Bay Conservation Park, where you'll see a colony of wild Australian sea lions basking on the beach.
Enjoy a 2-course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro then spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, a sanctuary for kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, echidnas and other native wildlife.
Follow the rugged southern coastline on a walk to Remarkable Rocks at Flinders Chase National Park and watch the waves crash onto the rocks at Admirals Arch. Look out for wildlife and bring your camera to capture the amazing ocean views.
Continue along the Admirals Arch boardwalk along the cliff face to see the rock archway up close, and spot playful New Zealand fur seals swimming and resting in this amazing natural nursery.
This tour will take about 16 hours and includes your return coach and ferry transfers.
Day Two: Adelaide City Sightseeing Tour
Get to know the delightful city of Adelaide, surrounded by parklands with a blend of historical buildings, wide streets, cafés and restaurants.
Drive past Adelaide's cultural precinct - North Terrace, the National Wine Centre, Adelaide Botanic Gardens and the beautiful Botanic Park, home to the Bicentennial Conservatory and the Adelaide Zoo.
Continue through historic North Adelaide, where you’ll see tree-lined streets, mansions and historic buildings. Stop and visit the iconic St Peters Cathedral or the newly developed Adelaide Oval then travel through the city's east on the way to the Haigh's Chocolates (closed on Sundays) for a factory tour and tastings of this famous South Australian chocolate.
Return to the city via the South Parklands, West Terrace and North Terrace.
This tour will take about 3 hours.