Save up to 15% on two of our most popular Adelaide tours by booking this 2-day combo package!
- Kangaroo Island and Adelaide sightseeing Super Saver tour
- See all the highlights of Kangaroo Island in one day
- Walk on the beach among a colony of rare wild Australian sea lions
- Spend the afternoon with kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas at Flinders Chase National Park
- Take a walk on Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Book this 2-day combo and save 15% on two of Adelaide’s most popular tours
- Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour exploring the best of Adelaide
- Taste the region's finest chocolate with a visit to Haigh's Chocolates
What You Can Expect
Day 1: Kangaroo Island Tour
Your Kangaroo Island day tour begins with a walk along the beach with a local guide at Seal Bay Conservation Park, where you'll see a colony of wild Australian sea lions basking on the beach.
Enjoy a 2-course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro then spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, a sanctuary for kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, echidnas and other native wildlife.
Follow the rugged southern coastline on a walk to Remarkable Rocks at Flinders Chase National Park and watch the waves crash onto the rocks at Admirals Arch. Look out for wildlife and bring your camera to capture the amazing ocean views.
Continue along the Admirals Arch boardwalk along the cliff face to see the rock archway up close, and spot playful New Zealand fur seals swimming and resting in this amazing natural nursery.
This tour will take about 16 hours.
Day Two: Adelaide City Sightseeing Tour
Get to know Australia's 'festival city' on a morning coach tour of its surroundings.
Your tour takes you to North Terrace. A mix of historic and modern buildings, reveals the city’s past at memorials, statues and plaques.
Enjoy views of the city from Colonel Light’s Lookout, named after the founder and town planner of Adelaide. Then head to the beach and the quaint suburb of Glenelg.
No trip to Adelaide would be complete without a visit to Haigh’s Chocolates (closed on Sunday). Relax with a cup of tea or coffee as you sample the region’s finest milk and dark chocolates.
This tour will take about 3 hours.