- Visit Australia's oldest German settlement - Hahndorf
- Visit two Barossa Valley vineyards and taste some of the Barossa's most famous wines
- Lunch at Barossa Chateau
- Enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea and an authentic German Streusel
- Explore Williamstown with its beautiful stone buildings
- Travel through the old mill town of Woodside and the Adelaide Hills
- See quaint cottages, craft shops and tea rooms
- Informative and friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located Adelaide hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Please refer to "View Additional Info" for the list of hotel pickups
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Lots of interesting information provided by the guide. Great combination of sightseeing from the bus, guided tour and free time. Can't say the morning tea bee sting was impressive. Have certainly tasted better ones. Lunch was lovely and antiques a treat to view. A great day.
A lovely, immaculate coach. A polite, experienced driver. Interesting sights. Very enjoyable day.