- Visit Australia's oldest German settlement - Hahndorf
- Visit two Barossa Valley vineyards and taste some of the Barossa's most famous wines
- Lunch at Barossa Chateau
- Enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea and an authentic German Streusel
- Explore Williamstown with its beautiful stone buildings
- Travel through the old mill town of Woodside and the Adelaide Hills
- See quaint cottages, craft shops and tea rooms
- Informative and friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located Adelaide hotels
What You Can Expect
Please refer to "View Additional Info" for the list of hotel pickups
We had a fantastic time. Our tour guide Marty was giving us a lot of background informations about the region. He was entertaining and good fun to talk to.
We expected a bit more from the wine tasting. Overall it was a great trip.
The tour gave a good insight into the present and historic significance of the area. The driver was very informative, and had an easy and friendly style. The day could not have been organised better, and we managed to cover so many things - including an excellent wine tasting, and good meals. We were just a small group because it was "off-season", but had a comfortable small coach, and a knowledgable driver.