- 3.5-hour dolphin cruise from Glenelg
- Spot wild dolphins in Holdfast Bay
- Upgrade to swim and interact with the dolphins
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included
- Wetsuit, snorkel, mask and other equipment provided
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, board the catamaran at the Marina Pier, just in front of the Oyster Bar, and head off to see dolphins playing in the bay. The wild dolphins love swimming around the boat, so you can be sure of a close-up encounter, whether you’re watching from the boat or swimming in the water.
If you choose the swim with dolphins upgrade, you can spend up to an hour in the water with different pods of dolphins, witnessing their grace underwater and hearing their playful whistles. Holdfast Bay is home to thousands of dolphins, and you have a 100% success rate of spotting them.