- Fully guided bike tour from the summit of Mount Lofty to Adelaide
- Visit Cleland Wildlife Park and spot koalas, kangaroo and wallabies in their native environment
- Gentle, downhill ride, suitable for anyone who is comfortable riding a bike on uneven roads
- All necessary equipment included, including high-quality mountain bike and helmet
- Small-group tour limited to 6 people provides an intimate experience and ensures personal attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Take a break from the gentle ride to get up close and personal with Australia’s native creatures that live in the conservation area. Greet gentle wallabies, feed emus and maybe even pat a koala. Wander through the park, admiring other wildlife rarely found outside Australia, before relaxing for early morning tea. Hop back on your bike to traverse trails and spot more of the creatures that call the conservation park home.
The downhill ride continues through Chambers Gully, an offshoot of Waterfall Gully that houses old ruins, springs and many koalas snoozing high in the trees. Experience more of the breathtaking views during your descent through beautiful natural surroundings, taking in the sight of the city from high above it. Finish your journey through the bushland on a path that leads you into Adelaide’s quiet roads and suburbs. After experiencing a different view of the city pedaling through South Australia’s capital, you’re transported back to your hotel.
This tour was one of the highlights to our trip to Australia. Ian, our guide, was well organized and guided us down the trail expertly. It is a great way to see Cleland Park and the views on the descent were spectacular. Ian stopped several times to point out Koalas in the trees and the Magpies were racing us down the hill. It was nice to have a tour that involved exercise as well as seeing some beautiful scenery. Thanks Ian for making our trip to Australia really special.
Great tour! Guide was friendly and knowledgeable and very helpful with using the bikes. Trail through the bush of the park was easy to ride and we saw koalas and other animals in the wild.