- Fully guided bike tour from the summit of Mount Lofty to Adelaide
- Visit Cleland Wildlife Park and spot koalas, kangaroo and wallabies in their native environment
- Gentle, downhill ride, suitable for anyone who is comfortable riding a bike on uneven roads
- All necessary equipment included, including high-quality mountain bike and helmet
- Small-group tour limited to 6 people provides an intimate experience and ensures personal attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Take a break from the gentle ride to get up close and personal with Australia’s native creatures that live in the conservation area. Greet gentle wallabies, feed emus and maybe even pat a koala. Wander through the park, admiring other wildlife rarely found outside Australia, before relaxing for early morning tea. Hop back on your bike to traverse trails and spot more of the creatures that call the conservation park home.
The downhill ride continues through Chambers Gully, an offshoot of Waterfall Gully that houses old ruins, springs and many koalas snoozing high in the trees. Experience more of the breathtaking views during your descent through beautiful natural surroundings, taking in the sight of the city from high above it. Finish your journey through the bushland on a path that leads you into Adelaide’s quiet roads and suburbs. After experiencing a different view of the city pedaling through South Australia’s capital, you’re transported back to your hotel.
Excellent, Great fun...and very well guided by Ian.
We opted not to visit the actual wildlife park, except for coffee and muffins before heading down the mountain, spotting and photographing Koalas in the trees and then through the back roads and cycle tracks to the city.
Great half day trip, picked up from hotel, top guide, good bikes, and great value. Highly recommended, even if you haven't been mountain biking before.
Brilliant but quite scary at the start if, like me, you haven't been on a bike for many years. Ian was fantastic, very patient and helpful. The stop at the wildlife park was great, petting a koala and feeding the Kangaroos. Also coffee and cake which was very welcome. Thoroughly enjoyable and great value.