- Spend an enjoyable full-day tour exploring the Murray River region
- Enjoy morning tea and a buffet lunch on-board the riverboat
- See native bird and wildlife as you cruise the river
- Visit the Gumeracha Toy Factory - home of the big rocking horse!
- Travel through the verdant rolling Adelaide Hills
What You Can Expect
Cruise through the waters of the Murray and enjoy morning tea as you pass the Stark cliffs and Red River Gums. As the boat makes its way down river, keep an eye out for galahs, cockatoos and pelicans, while you enjoy a buffet lunch served on-board the riverboat.
Afterward, take in the view over Mannum from the scenic lookout and explore the township. Stop for afternoon tea (own expense) at the Gumeracha Toy Factory - home to the big rocking horse! Then continue down the Chain of Ponds to Tea Tree Gully as you return to Adelaide.
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
Very enjoyable. Good commentary and great service.
We thoughly enjoyed this day trip. We live close to Echuca and have been on their equivalent trips on the Murray in Echuca and the Adelaide trip is a much higher quality trip.
The meal was just delicious and was a credit to the organiser. Well done.