- Day trip from Adelaide to the picturesque McLaren Vale and Adelaide Hills wine regions
- Visit four wineries and enjoy wine tastings at each
- Enjoy a platter lunch of cheese, meat and seasonal produce
- Meet the winemakers and learn about wine production
- Includes morning tea and olive oil tastings, too!
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Follow morning tea with a visit to Fox Creek Winery, where you’ll taste its range of wines and see the winemaking process in action on a tour of the wine-production area. Your next gourmet stop is the Olive Grove, where you can taste the olives and artisan olive oils produced here, along with the Lloyd Brothers range of wines.
There are more wines to savor at lunch, served in a beautiful native garden setting at Woodstock Winery & Coterie. Share platters of regional specialties such as cheeses and cured meats, and enjoy a tasting of the winery’s wines.
After lunch, leave McLaren Vale and take a scenic trip through the Adelaide Hills to Longview Vineyard. Taste a range of cool-climate wines at the winery’s beautifully situated cellar door, with panoramic views over the surrounding hills.
The last stop before returning to Adelaide on your small-group winery tour is the boutique family-owned Blefari vineyard, where you’ll meet the winemaker, taste his wines and hear first-hand about the winemaking process, from growing the grapes to pruning the vines and tasting the wines.