- Day trip from Adelaide to the Monarto Open-Range Zoo
- Be driven through the picturesque Adelaide Hills
- Experience the world’s largest open-range zoo!
- See the animals like giraffes and cheetahs up-close from large viewing platforms
- Listen to informative zoo-keeper talks
- Morning tea and two-course lunch included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
A personal zoo tour guide will join the mini-coach and provide fascinating commentary, and point out the wildlife while touring the zoo. You’ll visit special viewing platforms for keeper talks and encounters with the zoo’s inhabitants. Meet the giraffes and rhinos, including the zoo’s baby animals, and see African lions and cheetahs in their open-range habitat. Hear keeper talks on chimpanzees, giraffes, meerkats, cheetahs and rhinos, and see emus and kangaroos roaming free.
While at the zoo, enjoy morning tea on arrival, and a two-course lunch with tea or coffee, before being returned to your hotel in the late afternoon by air-conditioned minibus.