- 4-hour Cassis tour from Aix-en-Provence with an expert guide
- Travel along the picturesque Corniche des Crêtes road, enjoying views of the French Riviera
- Stop at the vantage point of Cape Canaille for photos of the Cote d’Azur coastline
- Walk around Cassis Harbour with a guide and admire its pretty pastel-colored houses
- Hop aboard a sightseeing boat if you wish, and see the famous Cassis calanques
What You Can Expect
Head down the hills and stop in Cassis to walk around its pretty harbor, lined with pastel-painted houses of all different shapes and sizes. While big enough to call itself a town, it still enjoys the charm of an authentic Provencal fishing village, and its quaintness is something that’s definitely unique on the glitzy Cote d’Azur.
After getting acquainted with Cassis Harbour, how you spend the rest of your time is totally up to you! Perhaps hop aboard a sightseeing boat (own expense) and cruise to see the Cassis calanques – a series of magnificent limestone rock formations that jut out along the coastline. Said to have been formed by ancient streams, which have long since dried up, the long narrow bays are likened to fjords, featuring white sandy beaches lapped by the azure sea of the Med.
At the pre-arranged time, meet your guide in central Cassis, and return to central Aix-en-Provence by minibus.
Guide was fabulous. Well worth doing this tour. Cassis was beautiful !
Great experience and our guide was personable, friendly and knowledgeable. We took the 45 minute boat tour whale at Cassis and it was amazing. We wish that we had some more time to spend in the village.