- Half-day wine tour to Côtes de Provence St-Victoire from Aix-en-Provence
- Drive to the foothills of St-Victoire Mountain, a landmark that inspired the French Post-Impressionist painter Paul Cézanne
- Explore two leading Provencal wineries with an expert guide
- Sample decadent red and rosé wines during two wine-tasting sessions
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned minibus
What You Can Expect
A popular winemaking region, the softly sloping hills are home to countless vineyards that thrive with the temperate climate and fertile, yet shallow, soils. In turn, this produces some of Provence’s best wines – full bodied with abundant minerality.
Visit two of the renowned Côtes de Provence St-Victoire wineries, and sample glasses of their prized reds and rosés during wine-tasting sessions with your guide. Learn about the region, the different wines and their subtle complexities that afford their winning flavors. After each wine-tasting session, explore the wineries to see where the wines are aged and bottled and to soak up the rustic Provencal ambiance.
Return to Aix after your second wine estate tour, and then end your tour with a drop-off at the start point.