- Banks Peninsula and Christchurch tour from Akaroa port
- Travel from Akaroa through breathtaking scenery to Christchurch
- Visit the Christchurch Botanic Gardens
- See the city sights of Christchurch
- Entry to Christchurch's leading attraction -- International Antarctic Centre
- Take a ride on the Hagglund all-terrain vehicle
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Great tour! The Antarctic center was amazing!
this tour was wonderful. the antarcic center is not to be missed.
Was everything promised, and really enjoyed the history given by our bus driver as well, book the tour you won't be disappointed.
Murray T New Zealand
Such a pretty scenic drive into Christchurch from Akaroa and Hank our driver returned another way and it to had views to die for .Excellent trip and felt very sad for christchurch when we saw what 22seconds of quake could do. Great day
Great tour guide -- loved the Antarctic experience.
There is a 1 1/2 hr. drive from the Akaroa dock into Christchurch, but you get to see alot of the beautiful country side. When you are in Christchurch you truly do see what the people are doing to recover from the 2010 earthquake.
Very enjoyable, good local knowledge from coach driver. Tour of Christchurch "red zone" was thought provoking. Antarctic visit interesting and fun.
Harold P USA
learned new things