- Banks Peninsula and Christchurch shore excursion from Akaroa Harbour
- Admire the breathtaking scenery of Akaroa Harbour, Lake Ellesmere and the Southern Alps
- Take a walk through Christchurch Botanical Gardens
- See the devastating effects of Christchurch's 2011 earthquake and the old CBD
- Visit the coastal towns of Sumner and Lyttleton
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tour beautiful town wish the ship could have gotten a lot closer to the wharf
Tour was great, driver very informative and pleasant
This was our 14th and best ever cruise. No one item was outstanding but food, the crew, entertainment and fellow passengers were all excellent.
Great tour drivers very informative
Great tour drivers very informative.
Max B Australia
A really interesting tour of Christchurch and scenic drive back to Akaroa
Wow! What can i say loved Akaroa.And then to take a trip to Christchurch was Great.
The tour was also worth doing.I will be back!
I throughly enjoyed our trip. Our driver was amazing, giving us personal experiences along with lots of information. He stopped numerous times so we could take pictures, which I really appreciated. The trip through the mountains was great and I would do it again in a minute.
Well organized, completed all events as advertized. Good value for money.
Excellent way to see all of the sights, the drivers were very knowledgable and gave excellent commentary all the way through. Fow someone who has never visited before, it is the best way to get around.