- Banks Peninsula and Christchurch shore excursion from Akaroa Harbour
- Admire the breathtaking scenery of Akaroa Harbour, Lake Ellesmere and the Southern Alps
- Take a walk through Christchurch Botanical Gardens
- See the devastating effects of Christchurch's 2011 earthquake and the old CBD
- Visit the coastal towns of Sumner and Lyttleton
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A really interesting tour of Christchurch and scenic drive back to Akaroa
Wow! What can i say loved Akaroa.And then to take a trip to Christchurch was Great.
The tour was also worth doing.I will be back!
I throughly enjoyed our trip. Our driver was amazing, giving us personal experiences along with lots of information. He stopped numerous times so we could take pictures, which I really appreciated. The trip through the mountains was great and I would do it again in a minute.
Well organized, completed all events as advertized. Good value for money.
Excellent way to see all of the sights, the drivers were very knowledgable and gave excellent commentary all the way through. Fow someone who has never visited before, it is the best way to get around.
This tour was amazing!
absolutly stunning excursion. withthe best personal tuch in a small group.
Really enjoyed this full day tour
Very good tour. We wanted to know how the earthquake had affected the city and its people and we felt we came away with a very good knowledge of both the tragic and positives of this horrific time. Highly Recommended... take your camera!
A great day out. It was sobering to see the extent of the devastation of Christchurch but heartening to see the efforts at rebuilding. The tour was well organized with plenty of great photo opportunities both to and from from Christchurch.