- Day trip from Fairbanks to the Arctic Circle, the Earth’s northernmost circle of latitude
- Travel on the famous Dalton Highway and spot wildlife along the Yukon River
- Learn about the region’s geology and indigenous Eskimo culture from your guide
- Enjoy free time to walk around, take photos and have lunch
- Take home an official Arctic Circle certificate
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a rare opportunity get a glance at real Eskimo life and experience the Arctic. You'll even receive your own Arctic Circle certification!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It is a long trip. But Mike, our tour guide made the trip interesting. We now know a lot more about the city, the pipeline, the Yukon river, eco system in Alaska. His driving skill make all of us feel comfortable on the famous Dalton high way. The small picnic at arctic circle add something special to the tour, the hot stew tasted really good.
It is truly a pleasant trip from pick up, till drop off at the hotel.
Yes, it was a long trip, but you know that going in. Nicholi, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very interesting. We made a few stops along the way. One was to walk on the frozen Yukon River! The road is rough, but Nicholi was a good driver. When we got to the Arctic Circle, Nicholi heated up a wonderful stew and everyone had plenty to eat. We all also had a bag with a sandwich and snacks along the way. There is nothing at the Arctic Circle except a beautiful view, a very friendly bird and squirrel, and peace and quiet. Best birthday ever! Thank you!