- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off shore excursion in Ålesund
- Travel by open-top, double-decker bus and hop off at 10 stops to explore at your own pace
- Visit the Art Nouveau Center, the Sunnmøre Museum, Ålesund Church and more
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the fjords and Sunnmøre Alps from Fjellstua
- Enjoy informative commentary about the sights from the audio commentary, available in multiple languages
What You Can Expect
Great tour. Free WiFi on bus allowed us to share bus ride/sights with family 12000 miles away. Great service.
Please alter website so number of persons /tickets can be printed on one page we had lost page two indicating two tickets but operator accepted readily. Great experience. Ray Simpson
Good bus and great stops
Great way to see Alesund!
Gave us enough time to see the sites we were interested in.
Weather was terrible, rainy and cold but the bus was good. Alesund is somewhat spread out and if the weather had been better, it would have been a great tour.
The Hop on hop off bus is the easiest way to see Alesund but they don't run often enough so you spend a lot of time waiting for the bus.
The trip was well worthwhile however although we had booked and paid for the trip two weeks previously with a dedicated time it was more by luck than judgement that we caught the right bus. We still had to wait in a queue to collect our tickets and if there had been two more people had been in front of us we would not have caught the bus and had wait 45 minutes for the next one. DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH buses with 2 cruise ships in the port - the business you must have lost that day phew. Your staff were aware of the situation its just a another case where senior management refuse to listen to staff on the ground.
Not as much to see. Audio not so great.