- 1.5-hour guided quad bike tour from Alice Springs
- Hop on a quad bike for a thrilling off-road experience in the Red Centre, led by a knowledgeable local guide
- Learn about Central Australia's history, wildlife and cattle stations from the professional guide
- Hear about the family that has owned Undoolya Station for six generations and see the original homestead
- Includes equipment, instruction, drinking water, and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people provides a safe and fun off-road experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Meet your experienced local guide and receive a safety briefing, helmet, and operating instructions for the quad bike. No prior experience is needed to drive these sturdy off-road vehicles, which are easy to handle and fun to ride. This tour has a maximum of 10 participants, which ensures customized attention from your guide and group safety.
Once you’re ready, follow your guide on an exhilarating ride that takes you along dirt tracks and dry sandy river beds, all within view of the magnificent reddish mountains of the MacDonnell Ranges.
Your guide shares fascinating details about the history and geology of the region, and the family that owns the property. You might see wildlife in addition to some of the station’s herd of 5,000 cattle and the original homestead.
At the end of your 1.5-hour quad bike tour, you are transferred back to your hotel.
Something a bit different but really interesting.
Done this before and was even better second time around. It was interesting to hear first hand the running of the cattle ranch. Rusty was an excellent and informative about a land he loved. Do this if you get the chance.
Those quad bikes are so powerful. Really enjoyed it!! The guide was exceptionally friendly. There were only 4 people including the guide. Saw 2 wild kangaroos. Highly recommended.
Karen K USA
We had a wonderful time on the quad bike tour. The woman guide was friendly and informative. The only downside were the flies, but that just comes with the whole outback experience. The gentleman who picked us up and dropped us off was kind enough to give us a little tour of the town. It was a fun time!
An excellent day out on the station would recommend it to anyone
This adventure was way worth it! We live in Australia and still thought this was an amazing experience and HEAPS of fun!
Really fun. Guides were professional and energetic. Learned a lot more about cattle business than I expected which was great bonus.
Karen M United Kingdom