A short transfer from all accommodation in Alice Springs to Undoolya Station, only 17km east of the town centre. This is the oldest working cattle station in the Northern Territory and Outback Quad Adventures are the sole operators on the station.
- Guided Quad Bike 2.5-hour adventure with commentary
- Explore the historical surrounds of Undoolya Station
- The rugged terrain of Alice Springs
- All bikes a fully automatic and easy and fun to ride
- No previous experience necessary
- Small group tour of maximum 10 people ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
Undoolya Station has been operating since the 1800s. The people associated with the property and the history that has been created is nothing short of fascinating. The property is named after the aboriginal word meaning, shadow. The homestead was one of the first buildings constructed in Central Australia, and is still the main family accommodation.
This adventure includes a guided tour with commentary across the station over bush tracks, dry riverbeds and alongside mountain ranges. Wildlife can also be viewed at close proximity. Your quad bike adventure really allows an exciting experience of Undoolya Station and this unique outback area with its varied wildlife.
All bikes are fully automatic, superior specification, and easy and fun to ride. No license is required. No previous experience is necessary and the tour operator has an excellent safety record.
I had the best day, could not stop smiling,
Absolutely AMAZING tour. The tour guide was excellent and I will definitely be going back next time i visit the NT. Excellent tour for those with a sense of adventure and enjoy getting a bit dirty while on holidays :)