The town hop-on hop-off explorer allows you to discover the outback town of Alice Springs at your own pace. Stay on board for a 70-minute guided tour or hop-on and hop-off all day - it's up to you.
- See the sights of Alice Springs on a hop-on hop-off tour
- Bonus extra day pass for free
- 10 conveniently located stops around Alice Springs
- Hop on and off as many times as you like or stay on board for a 70-minute guided tour
- Includes live commentary
The independent and easy way to get around Alice Springs and its' best attractions.
- The Old Telegraph Station
- Alice Springs School of the Air
- Anzac Hill
- Royal Flying Doctor Base
- Reptile Centre
- Cultural Precinct
- Road Transport Hall of Fame
- Old Ghan Train Museum
- Olive Pink Botanic Gardens
- Todd Mall
Reviewed by deebee, March 2012
Had special day! No others booked so we had van and driver all to ourselves! He was excellent and took us to everyplace, at our pace,and commented on everything! He was wonderful as was this "tour." Thanks!
Reviewed by Carolyn J. H, May 2011