- Day trip by sightseeing boat from the Amalfi Coast to Capri
- Leave the sun-soaked Amalfi Coast and enjoy views of the Faraglioni rocks with a drink in hand
- Learn about Capri’s sights from the captain and enjoy stops to swim and snorkel
- Dock at Capri and spend several hours exploring at your leisure
- Visit the Blue Grotto, Villa San Michele or the Gardens of Augustus (own expense)
- Small-group cruise limited to 12 people ensures personalized attention
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Green GrottoPhoto by: Theresa K
- On the BoatPhoto by: Nihar S
- The Captivating Amalfi CoastPhoto by: Nihar S
- Enjoying some Homemade ...Photo by: Kathy V
- The Captains taking care of ...Photo by: Kathy V
- Sailing to the Faraglioni ...Photo by: Kathy V
- Capri CruisePhoto by: Lauren P
- Boating in front of PositanoPhoto by: Julia M
- Boating Around CapriPhoto by: Julia M
What You Can Expect
Stop at the renowned Faraglioni rock formations or the Li Galli nature reserve and take the opportunity to swim or snorkel. Chat with the captain or other crew members about the history of Capri and discuss some things to do while on the island. After the boat gets going again, stop at the famed Blue Grotto (admission at own expense), the former private bath of Roman Emperor Tiberius.
After getting off the boat in Capri, take up to four hours of free time to see the island on your own. Visit the historic Villa San Michele or the terraced Gardens of Augustus, take the chairlift up to Mount Solaro for panoramic views or stroll around the town of Anacapri. All admission fees and food in Capri are at your own expense.
When the time comes, get back on the boat and return to the Amalfi Coast. When passing the Punta Campanella marine park, stop for one last swim before finally arriving in either Amalfi, Positano or Praiano in the early evening.
Best part of our trip! Awesome tour of the coastline and such fun swimming in the secluded grottos. The blue grotto was closed due to high tide and big waves, but our guide found another little place for us to swim. Beautiful boat. Just a fantastic day! A must-do!
Best day of our lives! The tour guide was nice and laid back. He took into consideration what we wanted to do and planned accordingly. We got to see many different famous locations and spend the first 3 hours on the boat. From there, we had 4 hours of free time at Capri and a two hour boat ride back. The boat was like a private yacht with free snacks and drinks, and we were even able to jump and swim in the Mediterranean a few times. Incredible experience!
Best tour ever!
Angelo was a great captain. We could not get into the Blue Grotto so he gave us extra time on the island!
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing!
Incredible adventure! Our captain Francesco was awesome, professional and hospitable! He surprised us with prosecco, limoncello and cookies, showed us all the hidden gems around the amalfi coast and all around Capri. We absolutely loved it, highly recommend!
very enjoyable tour. Guide was great. Highly recommend
Great trip. Highly recommend
Loved this! I highly recommend it. Everyone on our boat had a blast!