- Day trip by sightseeing boat from the Amalfi Coast to Capri
- Leave the sun-soaked Amalfi Coast and enjoy views of the Faraglioni rocks with a drink in hand
- Learn about Capri’s sights from the captain and enjoy stops to swim and snorkel
- Dock at Capri and spend several hours exploring at your leisure
- Visit the Blue Grotto, Villa San Michele or the Gardens of Augustus (own expense)
- Small-group cruise limited to 12 people ensures personalized attention
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Green GrottoPhoto by: Theresa K
- On the BoatPhoto by: Nihar S
- The Captivating Amalfi CoastPhoto by: Nihar S
- Enjoying some Homemade ...Photo by: Kathy V
- The Captains taking care of ...Photo by: Kathy V
- Sailing to the Faraglioni ...Photo by: Kathy V
- Capri CruisePhoto by: Lauren P
- Boating in front of PositanoPhoto by: Julia M
- Boating Around CapriPhoto by: Julia M
What You Can Expect
The trip was great.
We had all the information we needed, they gave us great advise about the places to visit at Capri. Luigi the capitain was great, we had free drinks all along the way and we stopped to swim. We even had limoncello on our way back.
The 3 hours we had at Capri were great.
Wonderful experience. Such a relaxing and fun way to view Capri. The captain was very nice and accommodating. Lots of nice snacks and drinks on board. I would highly recommend
This was truly a unique and wonderful experience. Our guide was excellent - informative, gracious, but not too intrusive. The boat was extremely comfortable and well suited for the number of guests. I hope to get to do this again someday.
A really really good all day trip, our boat captain was great, really friendly and generous with the free Limoncello. Highlight was the actual boat trip to and from Capri from Positano, the coastline is seriously beautiful and had plenty of stops for a swim. Capri itself was nice but a bit touristy, but as said the boat trip itself was the high light. Stocking up the boats Esky with ice cold beer was a nice touch and greatly contributed to the groups ambiance. All in all a really great day.
Great day on the water and in Capri. We did this in mid-October, so the water was a little cold for swimming but still beautiful. The two employees on our boat were very nice and interesting. Would definitely do this again.
I had a great time on my tour. The captain of the boat was very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful. I got to see and do a lot during the tour. And Capri was very nice to see. Both on the boat and off, there was a great variety of fun things to do. Plus I met some very nice and interesting people. I am sure that I will be using this site again in the future, and that I will recommend it to others.
Very good day!
Delightful activity to do in such a beautiful location. The boat was nice, the swimming, the boat captain and there was plenty of time to enjoy Capri. Very fun.
Our host was amazing, he shared homemade limoncello and pistachio cookies with us on the way back. The views were amazing. Capri was nice, make sure to go up to the top the bottom is very touristy. We got to jump off and swim with floating noodles. Overall a really amazing experience, definitely recommend!