- 3-hour snorkel tour from Ambergris Caye
- Cruise the clear Caribbean waters and snorkel amid coral formations
- See colorful reef fish and other aquatic life in Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- Spot stingrays, sea turtles and brown nurse sharks in Shark Ray Alley
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
Explore the shallow reef of this channel as you snorkel the crystalline waters of the Caribbean. Since the area has protected status and three ecological zones, you’ll find healthy coral and sea-grass beds supporting 160 different species of fish, including large schools of reef fish like groupers, jacks and snappers.
Next, head south to your second snorkel stop, Shark Ray Alley, where you’ll see stingrays softly fanning the water with their 2- to 4-foot (.6- to 1.2-meter) wingspans. Watch the curious but gentle brown nurse sharks swim below! After your encounter with these amazing creatures of the sea, you’ll hop back aboard the boat and return to your hotel.