- Private half day tour to Jerash
- Visit one of the best preserved city's of the Roman Empire
- See the biblical land of Gilead and it's ancient ruins
- Explore the cities original temples, theaters and plazas
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Tailor the tour to suit your own interests
A local English Speaking Guide will be included for 2 hours in Jerash. The guides are provided by the Authority of Jerash under the Ministry of Tourism.
This is a private tour so please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at time of booking to alert our driver, so that he or she can better prepare for your private tour.
Reviewed by Shweta C, April 2013
If you are in Amman, make the time see Jerash...one of the best preserved roman cities. A guided (govt guides) visit takes 2 hrs, and its time well spent!
Reviewed by Juliet H, March 2013
Wonderful day trip from Petra. Our driver arrived promptly at the hotel and drove us to Jerash (beautiful drive). He was very friendly and spoke great English. The guide was very knowledgable and provided great detail.